2018: Jan 22-Feb 14: Documentary and the Investigation of Reality, Asian College of Journalism, Chennai
April 17: Brooklyn College Symposium: Domestic Workers, A Global Perspective. Speaker and Film Screening.
Jul 16- Aug 26: Creative Documentary Course, Sri Aurobindo Center for the Arts, New Delhi
Fall Semester: Documentary Fictions, Tisch School of the Arts, New York University
Feb 6- March 1:'Documentary and the Investigation of Reality,' Asian College of Journalism, Chennai
March 10-12:Feminist Responses to a Racist America. A Collaborative Project engaging with art activism,
digital media literacy and social justice. https://uniondocs.org/event/2017-03-10-watching-making-race/
- Visiting Professor: Creative Documentary Program, SACAC, New Delhi
- Docs-in-the-Works Organizer/Mentor, Fusion Film Festival, New York University
- Participant/Organizer: Symposium on the New South Asian Documentary, NYU
- Participant: International Documentary Festival Amsterdam (IDFA 2014)
- Speaker/Panelist: Visible Evidence Conference, New Delhi 2014
2016: In The News:
In India Currents:"Master Storyteller: Nilita Vachani"
Winner of the Inaugural Award for Investigative Journalism instituted by the Asian College of Journalism 2016 for http://www.caravanmagazine.in/reportage/inside-job
University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Dept of Communication and Journalism.
Syntalks: TROTO The Reality of the Original: https://soundcloud.com/syntalk/troto-the-reality-of-the-original-syntalk April 2, 2016
Master Class in Documentary: Indian Institute of Human Settlements, Bangaluru, Mar, '16
Film Screening: When Mother Comes Home for Christmas, Docs at Everest, Mar 2016